Thursday, November 19, 2015

BAND OF HYPOCRITES : MY FACEBOOK RANT


Nigerians would never cease to amaze me. We like to quibble over pennies and split hairs over downright infantile things. There are just too many self-appointed facebook monitors here. So what is the big deal if I changed my dp and replaced it with French national colour?? So I have colonial mentality plus inferiority complex because I choose to identify with victims of terrorism, bah?? Mscheew.
I really don't have time to niggle over puerile shit this evening. Well, an assignment for you, Self-appointed Facebook Chief-monitor: Go through my wall and see my writings and posts about Boko Haram and their mindless and barbarous killings. That should keep you busy for the whole night (Cos i have a lot of them). When you are done with that, you can now come back and tell me who is a hypocrite or a nationalist between you and I.
Meanwhile, see below what the French did when you guys were in your darkest moments. ‪#‎BandOfHypocrites‬
Warning : If you must comment plz mind your language oooh! I'm taking no prisoners in my comment threads oooh. I will axe any mentally subnormal commenter, cold-bloodedly oooh! I don't care who you bloody are. Just take your pot-shot to your wall and enjoy your delusion of grandeur there.
‪#‎Nonsense‬                                                                




No comments:

Post a Comment